WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Depending on how you interact with our Sites, Services, the nature of your Communications with us, and how we interact with Third-Parties, we may collect:
- First and last name;
- Username and password when you access our Services;
- Employer or client, business;
- Contact information (address, e-mail address, telephone, fax number);
- Your interest in our Services;
- Financial information to complete your orders;
- Details of your visits to the Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data;
- Information about your computer and mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type; and/or
- Interactivity with an e-mail, including opening, navigating, and click-through information.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We generally collect information in one of three ways:
- Directly from you when you interact with our Sites and Services;
- Automatically when you access and use our Sites; and
- From Third Parties, such as internet service providers, vendors, and other partners who help us deliver our Services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Depending on the nature of the information collected, we may use your information to:
- Provide you with our Sites and Services;
- Notify you about changes to our Sites and Services;
- Enforce our terms, conditions, and policies;
- Administer the Sites;
- Personalize content you receive and provide you with tailored content;
- Communicate with you;
- Perform data analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis);
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our Sites (including operating, administering, analyzing, and improving our Sites, the publicly available data linked to through our Sites, managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our Communications, performing accounting, auditing, and billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and/or other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Enhance the algorithm used to provide our Sites and Services.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Depending on the type of information at issue, we may share your information:
- In a business transfer. We may disclose or share your information as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third parties as a business asset in the transaction.
- To non-affiliated Third-Parties. We may disclose or share your information with certain Third-Parties to facilitate your access and use of our Sites and our Services, including but not limited to internet service providers, advertising networks, data analytics providers, governmental entities, operating systems and platforms, social medial networks, and service providers who provide us a service (e.g., credit / debit card processing, billing, shipping, repair, customer service, auditing, marketing, debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality on our Sites, and/or protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity).
- To subsidiaries and affiliates. We may disclose or share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to further facilitate your use of our Sites and Services, to identify and repair errors that impede intended functionality, and to protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
For legal process and protection. We may disclose or share your information to
satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, governmental request, or where we have a
good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is
reasonably necessary to:
- Enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for our Services;
- Protect our rights or interests, property or safety or that of others;
- In connection with claims, disputes, or litigation - in court or elsewhere;
- Protect users of our Sites and Services, or other carriers or providers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, or subscription to, such services; and
- Facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government;
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
The information we collect from and about you may be stored on servers with Third Parties in the United States (where we are headquartered) or any other country in which we do business, and whose laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. Any transfer of your information will be done with reasonable consideration of the applicable laws in the jurisdictions where we operate.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
THIRD PARTY TRACKING / DO NOT TRACK
We may, from time to time, collect information about your online activities, over time and across our different Sites. When you use our Sites, Third Parties also may collect information about your online activities, over time and across different internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Sites do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a “Do Not Track” or similar signal.
HOW DO WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Although no system can guarantee the complete security of your information, we take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected in alignment with all applicable laws and regulations, as appropriate to the sensitivity of your information.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We keep your information for as long as necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is secure and appropriate to the nature of the information subject to disposal.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGY
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding your information. To exercise any of the rights described below, send your request to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Control Cookies Through Your Browsers. You may be able to disable and manage some cookies through your browser settings. If you use multiple browsers on the same device, you will need to manage your settings for each browser.
- Analytics Provider Opt-Outs. To disable analytics cookies you can use the browser controls discussed above or, for some of our providers (e.g., Google), you can use their individual opt-out mechanisms.
- Interest-Based Advertising. For more information or to opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising from participating third-party advertisers please visit:
- Email Opt-Out. If at any time you wish to opt out or “unsubscribe” from receiving commercial emails related to our Sites, you may use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each commercial email you receive. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving commercial emails from us, we reserve the right to send transactional or relationship communications to you (e.g., if we need to contact you regarding your account status, technical support, changes to our Sites or Services, etc.).
Our Sites are not intended for children under the age of 18. This includes any links to other websites that we provide for our convenience. We don’t knowingly collect the information of children for any reason.
CONTACTING Medical Data Cloud